Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Snapshots


Community members, my students and I, after finishing planting a moringa orchard at the Leprosy Rehab Village.


Mary and I's godchildren Clarence and Clarencia, who are twins. This is a picture in our living room, from a day they came over to play. I would like to nominate them for cutest children in the universe.

My animal production systems class on our last day of lecture. (Senkro, Morlu, me, Jojo, and Beyan)

Martha and I peeling and eating Mangos that had just been knocked from the tree, at our favorite local establishment. Mango season was May and part of June. Mango trees are absolutely everywhere here, we could eat ourselves sick on them every day! Except it turns out Martha's alergic to the outside, and Mary to the inside, so that left more for me!

My students and I take a field trip to visit a school that has a cattle program. (if you look very close you can see a cow in the background).

Martha, me, and Mary at a shrove tuesday party.

My godson Clarence and I, after his baptism


Myself, Martha, and Mary at an agriculture field day where we discovered a group of napping cows (cows are not common in Liberia)


The house on campus where Mary and I live


Mary and I find local icecream after watching Cuttington win a soccer match.


Me and Martha with our new tropical christmas trees

No comments: