Monday, March 8, 2010

Home Visit

I just finished a wonderful, 10 week, visit home. It was great to get to spend time with family, see friends, and visit my supporting Churches.

I want to say a special thank you to the Churches who had me for a visit:
St. Luke's, Atascadero
St. Luke's, Hollister
St. James, Paso Robles
St. Martin, Davis
St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Visalia
St. Benedict's, Los Osos
St. Richard's, Lake Arrowhead
St. John's, San Bernardino
St. Francis, San Bernardino
St. Barnabas, Arroyo Grande
St. John the Baptist, Aptos
St. Jude's, Cupertino
St. Stephen's, San Luis Obispo
St. Anne's, Middletown Delaware

And thank you to my diocese, El Camino Real, for all your support and prayers!

It was wonderful to get a chance to share stories from Sudan, and reconnect with all of you.
I'm sorry that I wasn't able to visit everyone, and I hope to see you next time!

I am excited to be returning to Sudan to continue my work with the Episcopal Church of Sudan on agriculture projects.

No comments: